5 Easy Ways to Register!View all classes
By Phone (715) 349-7070
By Email firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail or Drop Off
Communities United in Education
24022 Fourth Avenue
Siren, WI 54872
By Fax (715) 349-7476
Register Online www.CUEClass.com
We’ve made it easier than ever to register online for your favorite courses!
Class Cancellation & Refunds
Mark your calendar and assume you are registered. Your class will be held at the time and place indicated in the catalog unless you are contacted. We will notify you if a class is filled, cancelled or changed.
Cancellation Policy and Refunds:
- We will gladly refund your class registration fee if you must cancel. Please notify us at least two business days prior to the first class.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class due to low enrollment. In that case, we will call you and make arrangements to refund your class fee.
- If the Siren or Webster School District is closed due to bad weather, then the Community Education classes and activities are cancelled.
- If the weather turns bad late in the day, Community Education may cancel activities.
- We will make every effort to notify you directly in case of class cancellations.
- Check the CUE website: www.cueclass.com
- facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CommunitiesUnitedinEducation/
- Tune into radio stations: WCCO (830 AM), WCMP (1350 AM, 100.9 FM), WJMC (1240 AM, 96.1 FM), WGMO (95.3 FM), or television stations: WCCO Minneapolis/St. Paul, KSTP Minneapolis/St. Paul, KBJR Superior Duluth, FOX 9 TV, KARE Minneapolis/St. Paul.
- Make up classes will be scheduled when classes are closed due to inclement weather.
Many of our classes are offered in collaboration with Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College (WITC). This partnership offers benefits such as Continuing Education Credits, and reduced rates for seniors aged 62 and older. View WITC Frequently Asked Questions to learn about their policies.
Photographs of you may be taken and used to promote the program on the website and in Community Education catalogs. If you do not wish for photographs of you to be used, please contact us at (715) 349-7070. There is no compensation for use of photos.
Pre-registration is necessary for classes. Registrations are on a first-come basis. Classes may be cancelled if not enough people sign up. If a class or event is cancelled, you will be notified.
CUE’s goal is to develop and deliver a wide range of quality activities to meet the learning needs of the community. We will strive for excellence in serving our customers, and offer you a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied, your fee will be refunded, or a voucher will be issued for future CUE activities.
Call (715) 349-7070 or e-mail: email@example.com